Compared to party planning, it is quite different to plan a corporate event, which requires more than just hiring a DJ and stringing up a few balloons. Do you want to arrange a corporate event in Brooklyn, NY that will be successful? Here are some useful do’s and don’ts of planning a successful corporate event, please have a look:
What are the Do’s of Planning a Corporate Event?
- There are many corporate event venues in Brooklyn, NY. Make sure you book in advance the best and most suitable event venue that goes well with the purpose and requirements of the event.
- You need to have some sort of RSVP (a process for a response from the invited person; derived from the French phrase Répondez s’il vous plait, which means “Please respond”) system setup. No doubt, this will save time, effort and money.
- Discuss with your professional corporate event planner in Brooklyn, NY and explain to him or her about the attendees and confirmation rate. This will help you to be on the safe side and not waste money.
- Send reminders or notifications to the invitees for your event by sending out invitations or e-invites in advance (in between 3-6 months).
- Make your attendees feel special by giving them goodies with a care basket or package for each person who RSVD’d. Make your attendees feel special by giving them a customized name badge, notebook, branded pen and branded tote. This will help the attendees to use the goodies in their day-to-day life and stay connected with the business brand.
- You can make your corporate event in Brooklyn, NY lucrative by offering incentives like a free restaurant voucher for participation.
- Spread the news about the event! It is important to create awareness about your business brand and corporate event that will attract attendees to their presence in a much talked or Googled corporate event. Make sure to use various social media platforms (like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter) or send email reminders to get the best results.
- You must include feedback cards or feedback forms that should be filled out by the attendees. This will help in finding the best ways to improve your future corporate events in Brooklyn, NY.
Keep in Mind the Do Nots:
- Do not plan the corporate event on a Monday or Friday, as this will not give you a high turnout.
- Do not hold your corporate event during the vacation season.
- Do not exceed the estimated budget, always stay within your company’s budget.
- Do not consider a loud theme for your corporate event; just keep it classy and elegant.
So, are you ready to make the difference and arrange a smashing hit and successful corporate event in Brooklyn, NY? Do you need to book an exquisite yet budget-friendly corporate event venue in Brooklyn, NY? Then contact Sirico’s Caterers today! Rated as the most successful corporate caterers in Brooklyn, NY. Sirico’s has an elegant facility that can fulfill your requirement.